• You must then complete one of the two download request forms available on our forms website.
• Please note that the European Waste List (LER) code that best suits the waste you own, and its designation and quantity, will be requested on the form. If your waste does not meet the acceptable RSI codes in Valorsul, you should consult the Portuguese Environment Agency to determine the most suitable destination for the waste.
• After sending the form, Valorsul will send a written response (preferably to the email provided). Response may take between 2 and 10 business days.
• If the response indicates that the authorization has been granted, it will mention the facility where the waste is to be deposited, the discharge schedule and the disposal fee. (If the answer is no, the reason for the refusal will be indicated. In this case, you can contact the Portuguese Environment Agency (Tel .: 214 728 200).
• This authorization will be valid until the end of the current year for all times the same entity needs to deposit waste with the same characteristics, as long as there are no changes to the data provided.
• On the day of the discharges, the authorization document and the Waste Accompaniment Guide (GAR) must be presented at the entrance. The GAR is mandatory and acquires itself in the National Printing House Mint. For more information on GAR see the Waste Management Guide.
• Payment is made at the time of discharge, by check or money, except according to our Administrative and Financial Department. Disposal of recyclable waste at Ecocentros and Sorting Centers is free.
Ecocentros and Triage Centers
To promote the recycling of waste Valorsul has instituted that the discharge in the Triage Centers and Ecocentros is totally free.
Implementing selective collections in companies can be financially compensatory, since, when delivering the waste to recycling in the Triage Centers and Ecocentros, avoid the costs of disposal, destruction and Waste Management Fee practiced in the Center for the Treatment of Urban Solid Waste and Sanitary Landfills.
Central of Treatment of Urban Solid Waste and Sanitary landfills:
|Producer/holder||Kind of service||Addressee||Fee (€/t)||TGR (€/t)||Total (€/t)||Fixed cost (€/day)|
A todos os valores acima mencionados será adicionado o IVA à taxa legal em vigor.
Organic Treatment and Valorization Station
For more information, please contact Valorsul: email@example.com
The waste received by Valorsul is Urban Solid Waste (RSU) produced in the municipalities of Alcobaça, Alenquer, Amadora, Arruda dos Vinhos, Azambuja, Bombarral, Cadaval, Caldas da Rainha, Lisboa, Loures, Lourinhã, Nazaré, Óbidos, Odivelas, Peniche, Rio Maior, Sobral de Monte Agraço, Torres Vedras and Vila Franca de Xira. In order to receive them and give them the appropriate treatment, Valorsul has different operating units, each with different waste acceptance conditions.
Except in exceptional cases, the Solid Waste Treatment Plant in São João da Talha receives from private entities only the following residues (according to the Code of the European Waste List - Commission Decision nº 2014/955/EU, of December 18):
- 20 03 01 - Mixtures of municipal and similar waste
- 20 03 03 - Street cleaning waste
- 20 03 99 - Urban waste and similar waste, without further specification
the Landfill of Oeste, in Cadaval, does not receive waste from private entities.
the Landfill of Mato da Cruz, in Vila Franca de Xira, does not receive waste from private entities.
Non-Residual Residues at the Solid Waste Treatment Plant
• Waste larger than 2,5m x 1,7m x 1,5m (monsters);
• White goods (stoves, washing machines, water heaters, air conditioners, etc.);
• Components of the Automotive Industry: transmissions, wheels, tires, oil filters and various metal parts;
• Metallic scrap: all types of scrap metal other than that referred to in points 3, 4 and 12: chassis of automobiles, components of ships, engines, etc .;
• Waste from industrial cleaning;
• Liquid waste or suspensions with a volume greater than 50 liters;
• Liquid waste pumped from septic tanks;
• Non-combustible Construction Materials: debris, decks, dishes, tiles, etc .;
• Residues of Health Care for Human or Animal and Related Research: excluding kitchen and catering waste not directly from health care;
• Electronic Components and Appliances: appliances (vacuum cleaners, microwaves, mixers, etc.), audio and video equipment, computers, etc .;
• Rubber waste;
• Coils of all types of film material and film;
• Plastic waste in compact blocks;
• Residues that may impair combustion conditions or damage equipment at the Urban Solid Waste Treatment Plant;
• Residues generated in industrial production processes or resulting from electricity, gas and water (RINP) production and distribution activities, with the exception of animal by-products;
• Other Wastes: In addition to the residues described herein, the following are also not allowed: batteries and batteries; gas pressure vessels, paints, varnishes, etc .; radioactive materials; explosives; films and photographic materials; lamps; oily sludges and all hazardous waste described in the European Waste List.
Note: Valorsul reserves the right to authorize the disposal of non-hazardous waste mentioned in the above list, provided that they are included in the authorization granted.