The competition consists of a competition between institutions of any level of education and size, from the same municipality. Schools will be awarded according to separate amounts for recycling. This year there will be a prize for all schools that separate more than 1 ton.
- Increase the quantities of separate paper and paperboard to recycle;
- To sensitize and educate the school community, their families and the surrounding community for the correct use of the blue ecoponto.
How it works?
- Inscription to the municipality;
- Assignment of equipment for separation at source: rope for making small bales of paper / cardboard;
- Periodic collection (frequency of collection to be defined by the municipality). The time period may be extended, if the municipality has made this option;
- Evaluation and dissemination of the winners (June 2018);
- All schools can earn (if they separate at least 1 ton during the school year). Winning schools will receive top prizes The winning school can be the one that has separated most by in absolute value or more per student (to be defined by the municipality).
Terms of participation
The separation of paper / cardboard can be carried out in small bales or in bulk and according to the rules of separation in the blue ecoponto, being able to resort to the use of cardboard boxes to place this material. Containers with a capacity of 1,100 liters may also be used for the collection of this material, without weighing. Consult Valorsul to find out how. If the material does not conform to the rules, it should not be considered / counted.
The dynamization of the contest is the responsibility of each municipality, as well as the collection of the material, and each has its rules of participation.
Valorsul will disclose on a monthly basis in its portal and to all participating schools, by municipality, the position in which they are all located.
Audit of the process - visits will be scheduled, by sampling, to some schools and each municipality.
Photos - It is necessary to send to Valorsul a photograph of the separated paper and card before each municipal collection, identified with the name of the school, municipality and date.