Valorsul Geographic Information System
Valorsul has since 2002 a Geographic Information System (GIS), whose primary objectives are:
- Characterization of the waste produced in the Valorsul intervention area;
- Elaboration of selective collection circuits;
- Georeferencing of the operating units and their operating data;
- Georeferentiation of complaints.
Valorsul provides some of the information in your GIS. It is now available:
1. Action area of Valorsul
Information on the municipalities that are part of the Valorsul system, such as the area and population.
2. Operating waste treatment and recovery units
In this item you can see the georeferenced Valorsul installations.
(Click the link to automatically forward http://arcg.is/1MalfaA)
If you have a theme that you would like to see available in our GIS please send us your suggestion to firstname.lastname@example.org