Valorsul has an Integrated Management System Environment, Occupational Safety and Health and Quality (according to the NP EN ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and NP EN ISO 9001, which was implemented with the purpose of providing the company with a management tool that allows it to establish continuous improvement objectives and demonstrate a solid environmental, safety and health performance and quality of all services and products that provides.
This system is certified in Environment, Safety and Quality in the scope of reception and transfer activities, selective collection, multimaterial sorting and valorization, organic valorization, treatment and energy recovery and landfill of urban waste, treatment and recovery of slag, in the municipalities of Alcobaça, Alenquer, Amadora, Arruda dos Vinhos, Azambuja, Bombarral, Cadaval, Caldas da Rainha, Lisboa, Loures, Lourinhã, Nazaré, Óbidos, Odivelas, Peniche, Rio Maior, Sobral de Monte Agraço, Torres Vedras and Vila Franca de Xira.
Among the various internal and external advantages deriving from the implementation of the SGI, we highlight:
• Improved customer satisfaction;
• Continuous improvement of the organization's performance;
• Reduction of risks of accidents and occupational diseases;
• Reduction of environmental impacts;
• Increased confidence of stakeholders (employees, community, customers, suppliers, shareholders, among others);
• Greater effectiveness and pro-activity in operational planning;
• Cost reduction